Pajarito Powder summarized a remarkable 2017, based off of the multitude of events, conferences, trade shows and symposia attended by the team. The team traveled extensively, including as invited presenters to many different symposia.
- ARPA-E Summit – National Harbor Maryland, USA – Feb 27th-Mar 1st
- FC Expo – Tokyo, Japan, Mar 1st-3rd
- Clean Equity Monaco – Monte Carlo, Monaco, Mar 9th-10th
- STC.UNM Innovation Awards Honored Dr Alexey Serov, Apr 4th
- Hannover Messe – Hannover Germany, April 24th-28th
- Electrochemical Society (ECS) MEETING – New Orleans, LA, May 28-June
- Dr Barr Zulevi Co-Chairs North American Catalysis Society Meeting (NAM) – Denver, Colorado, USA – June 4th-9th
- U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) 2017 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) – Washington, D.C., USA, June 5th-9th
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Summit – Vancouver, Canada, June 6th
- Dr Alexey Serov Co-chairs 68th annual conference of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE), Providence, Rhode Island, Aug 27-Sept 1.
- Dr Alexey Serov Co-chairs, Dr Barr Zulevi presents at 232nd bi-annual meeting of The Electrochemical Society – National Harbor, MD, USA, Oct 1-5
- World of Energy Solutions Presents: EVS30, f-cell and BATTERY+STORAGE – Stuttgart, Germany, Oct 9th-11th
- Dr Barr Zulevi and Dr Alexey Serov attend ARPA-E “High Efficiency Hybrid Vehicles,” Detroit, Michigan, USA, Oct 12th-13th
- Dr Alexey Serov and Webb Johnson invited to present at Fuel Cell Seminar – Long Beach, California, USA, Nov 7th-9th.
- Pajarito Powder and Los Alamos National Laboratory Win R&D100 Award
– Orlando, Florida, USA, November 17th
- Dr Barr Zulevi presents at CEWEG-2017
United Scientific Group and Fusion Advocates hosted first International Conference on Clean Energy for the World’s Electricity Grids (CEWEG-2017) – Geneva, Switzerland, Nov 20th-22nd.
2017 was a truly packed year with great developments and much recognition for the technical team.